Our MHCF Kid’s program is mostly for the slightly older youth: 7 through 17 years old.
(MHCF also supports the younger kid’s with donations of toys, activity books, crayons & more)
MHCF continues to provide our six direct financial assistance programs and our Benefit merchandise program to any youth cancer patient. (new born to 17 years old).
Our MHCF Kid’s program is focused on the slightly older youth, teens, and their families during cancer treatment and recovery, providing unique programs.
While dealing with long term stays in the hospital
- Or while dealing the being isolated at home
Our additional programs for slightly older youth include;
- Food gift cards (for other than hospital food)
- Teen magazines and books
- In hospital or in home activities
- Arrange weekend stays for school friends or family
This program is not always available due to lack of funds, there are several ways YOU can Help us provide this needed program:
How YOU can Help
- Provide items to be contributed to the MHCF Kid’s program
- Buy our MHCF Kid’s stock (click here to see how)
- Become a “Believe Brand Ambassador” for the MHCF Kid’s program (click here)
BELIEVE TO GIVE BACK!