From our Director-
Recently, while listening to St. Jude’s Radio-A-Thon, I realized it was time that we ask our clients, the folks that we have helped, to now help us with telling our/your story.
Ways You Can Help:
- Write a brief story, 1 or 2 paragraphs of how MHCF helped you during your bout with cancer accompanied with a photo. (send or email)
- Sending photo by mail or email, please include your name and allow us to call and interview you to create a story.
- Be a guest on our YouTube Channel talk show.
- Shoot your own short video and email or send to MHCF.
- Attend a monthly board meeting and meet our Board of Directors.
- Become a Believe Brand Ambassador for our cause! By selling Believe Brand Collection merchandise in your community.
MHCF was founded by a cancer survivor, Rock Mangus , Founder & Executive Director. While going through his own cancer treatment, became aware that there were cancer patients that had special financial needs that were not being met.
Mission of Hope Cancer Fund helps alleviate the additional financial demands incurred by those individuals and the families who care for them during their time of cancer treatment and recovery. Our philosophy is that an individual stricken with cancer should focus their time and energy on recovery.
Pay It Forward & “Believe to Give Back”!
Mission of Hope Cancer Fund
209 E. Washington Avenue, Suite 301
Jackson, Michigan USA 49201